1.What is your most embarrassing moment?
B— I honestly can’t answer that, there are so many flooding my mind right now
E— The video of the back handspring at World Class, I scorpioned.
2.Who do you look up to the most, and what qualities do you love about them?
B—A person close to me, Mr. Bennett. He’s very smart and kind. If there is anybody I’d want to be like, it would be him. A famous person, Jacoby Shaddix. He got through being an addict to getting his family back and overcoming a lot.
E—A person close to me, Jeff (our cousin). He’s been there for me for everything, he’s who I aspire to be. A famous person, Austin Carlile. He’s sick and does so much and his faith is so strong.
3. What would be your perfect day?
B—Any day at a festival
E—Festival days, nice cool festival days with a good line up
4. What is your biggest fear?
B—Annie, the movie Annie
5. How do you like to be comforted when you’re sad?
B—By my cat
E—Kelsey was texting me. I like when people are far away and still help. It’s nice to know they’re there when I need them
6. What is your favorite memory?
B—My first rock concert: Five Finger and Volbeat. It was fun, it was the first time I experienced anything like it.
E—It’s whenever we met Islander and I had them call you back and I liked the smile on your face and how you freaked out cause they knew your name
7. What is the favorite thing you own and why?
B—my cat because even when I feel lonely and sad he’s there, even if he doesn’t want to be. He’s the glue that holds me together.
E—My favorite thing is my Of Mice & Men record that’s signed because it’s a reminder that I met them.
8. Who was the last person that made you cry?
B—Jane and Great Grandma Workman last night. I miss them.
E— Dad when he said I couldn’t go to Charlotte
9. Where do you hope to be in 5/10/15 years?
B— 5)in bed sleeping 10) on the cat farm I plan to start 15) trying not to die in a shark tank
E— 5)I hope I’m a nurse or singing 10)I’ll be 30, I hope I’m still alive 15)I hope I’m successful and not in a shark tank
10. If money was no object, what would you buy?
B—I want the Beauty & the Beast library
E—A Jeep Wrangler
11. When have you felt the most proud?
B—Everyday when I wake up and look at my cat and realize I raised that from a baby into a strong handsome lad
E—When I was saved
12. When have you felt the most challenged?
B—one word: college
E—When I was in 11th grade and I was trying to decided if my life was worth living or not
13. Do you have any regrets?
B—Everyday of my life all the time
E—No, I’d like to think I do
14. When was the moment in your life you laughed the hardest?
B—I have a video of Andy almost breaking his ankle because he tripped putting a stone in the sandblaster
E—Whenever we made the videos of Andy playing with the dogs with Ann Murray and the Carpenters
15. Which celebrity would you want to be your best friend and why?
B—Selena Gomez, she’s amazing
E—Jared Padaleki because he seems funny and he’s tall so he can reach high places
16. What did you dream of last night?
B—I was dating a bird and my cat told me he hated me
E—I was Alan Ashby and I couldn’t play the guitar and Austin was just like you’re doing great
17. Which family member are you closest to?
B—Andy because we’re twins
E—It’s freaking you
18. What do you do when no one is around?
B—watch gamer youtube videos, cry, and play with my cat.
E—sleep and pinterest that’s it
19. Where do you want to travel?
B—I really want to go to Europe
E—California really bad
20. What is something people don’t know about you?
B—I’ve never had a boyfriend
E—I’m an open book I think